Monday 21 May 2012

I Know!


Not been here for a while, mainly because I’ve had nothing interesting to say, and if you’ve got nothing interesting to say you should keep quiet, that’s what I reckon.

I’ve been working on a thing, laying out a plot of sorts, but I’m unsure of what form the thing should take. It’s a thing I was spurred to work on after a conversation in a car a while ago; a mash-up of The Killer Inside Me and Carry On Cowboy. Possibly prose, possibly a comics script.

Health: still a bit dodgy. Still trying to find out why the blood pressure and the cholesterol are fine one day and potentially stroke-inducing the next despite careful monitoring of diet and exercise. The truth will out, and with any luck it’ll do so before I keel over.

And this is already getting far too solipsistic for my liking, so let’s knock it on the head for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment